Páginas

jueves, 9 de junio de 2011

Asylum

Asylum is the project I´m currently working on, under the direction of Agustin Cordes (game designer and script writer of Scratches)

The game is a first person horror graphic adventure, set in Hanwell an asylum that had seen "better" days.

It includes 3D art from Juan Caratino whom I´ve worked with before creating and animating characters in a previous game called "Perfil de Riesgo".

Concept designs from Pablo Palomeque , who created Mate Paintings for the Oscar winner "El secreto de sus ojos" and music from Daniel Pharos , an amazing composer with a very unique style.

And of course it includes art from me, in a big way in sceneries, animations and visual effects.

Because of my skills I´m also involved in the management and the final "tuning" of the graphics elements to be integrated in the game.

In this blog yow will find some information about the game an its development.
But to share in depth details I´ve created another blog, at the moment only in Spanish: El Eslabon Hominido

I leave you here the trailer we made for Asylum, characters models by Juan Caratino and background mate by Pablo Palomeque.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada